Anyone that has vaporized knows that the vaporization process leaves you with dry brown herbs that have been stripped of much of their herbal goodness. You haven’t been throwing them away have you? Don’t do that! They’re still good.
You see, the vaporization process does extract a lot of the essence and flavour from the herbs, but not all. It really depends on how many times you vaporize your herbs. If you only vaporize once, there is almost certainly a whole bunch of herbal goodness still left in there.
Here is a simple recipe to make use of your used vaporizer herbs.
– Used Vaporizer Herbs
– High cocoa dark chocolate (We like the strong stuff. At least 85%. It melts best.)
- Take a few blocks of the dark chocolate and place it in a small microwave friendly bowl.
- Place the bowl and microwave it for about 1 minute and 15 seconds until the chocolate is well melted, but don’t let it get really hot.
- Take the bowl out of the microwave and add your used vaporizer herbs.
- Mix the herbs into the melted chocolate until they are completely covered.
- Put the bowl back in the microwave and heat for another minute.
That’s all. Done. The microwaving takes any remaining flavor, essence or oils remaining in the herbs and melts them in with the chocolate. You can go about eating your microwaved chocolate vape herbs right away. Delicious i’m certain you will agree. If you don’t want to eat hot melted chocolate you can put the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes before eating.
This is a great way to make the most out of your herbs and is another great thing about vaporizing.
If you have any ideas to improve this recipe we’d love to hear them in the comments!